October Pilot: SD Men’s Yoga, Wednedays @ 6 PM
Micro Film & Art Festival – Last Saturday of every month.
Studio spaces dedicated to the Broker’s Building network which has been an institution of over 40 years.
A dedicated art lounge for guests, student members and VIP members to attend workshops or just do art (during open hours).
Open space dedicated to exhibitions, fashion shows, film showings, auctions, etc. (and auxiliary space during open hours).
Business Center & Artists Bistro (under construction)
A craft hangout space for our artists to chat, host and make crafted concessions for shows, guests or just for practice.
Art Storage (under construction)
A storage loft with flat art, rolled art and 3-D art storage space as well as a limited supply reserve.
- Mask Required
- Temperature check (under F 100)
- 20 person Maximum Capacity
- NPO Member (Non-professional group or Nonprofit – $200 a month ($50 off military, student, senior, nonprofit discount)
- Corporate Entity or Professional (LLC or PhD/MFA) – $250 a month
- Non-member – $200 Per Day
Feel free to reply for more information or questions or reach Qamar at (619) 518-2026.