Get involved as a resident artist, event planner or workshop facilitator by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For inquiries text or call (619) 518-2026 Or email email@example.com.
Event Plan Submission
This is a helpful form we’ve used in the past for event organizing. Please complete this first, then book a time to review the plan and evaluate the space. Please COPY and PASTE this Google doc to make it easier to plan:
Visit the link here to see our upcoming events:
SD Men’s Naked Yoga, Wednesdays @ 630 PM
Micro Film & Art Festival – Last Saturday of every month.
For booking send an introduction email and separate Outlook/ Gmail/ iCal invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 21+ only (parent/guardian required for minors).
- Code of Conduct, NDA, Liability Release required for all participants.
- Ideal for organizer-attendee marketing outlets like Eventbrite.
- 30 – 50 person capacity (staff included)
- Guest must provide security (required)
- 17 tables/ 24 chairs available
- Bar,microwave, coolers and refrigerators available.
- Must bring your own supplies.
- Pins, nails, etc are ok for hanging as long as clean up after.
- Projector, limited outlets, sound system available with Bluetooth (no mic).
- Stage and changing room available.
- Negotiable rates for indie creators.
Conduct Code Agreement
The BBAGB is an active art community of diverse people platforming expressing free speech, performance, fitness, visualization, etc. under the Inalienable Rights of the First Amendment. But at the same time we require all communitity remembers to understand that free speech isn’t free unless we respect each other’s right to dignity and humanity.
For any and all activities, please sign and agree to our Conduct Code Agreement.
Check/ Money order:
Broker’s Building Art Gallery Board
Tax ID 82-1962496